Dallas Police announced Thursday evening that Johnny Manziels’ domestic incident that occurred on January 30th is now a “Class A Misdemeanor Assault” being sent to a Grand Jury.
Dallas PD statement on Johnny Manziel. Investigation complete. Class A misdemeanor assault/DV case referred to DA pic.twitter.com/RMMhS6PcwM
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) February 25, 2016
This comes right after Browns Head Coach Hue Jackson said Manziel’s behavior “will not be tolerated.” All indications point to the Browns cutting ties with Manziel on March 9th.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on
- Cleveland SC wins 4-1 over Akron FC in Their First Meeting of the Season on