In the worst-case scenario, LeBron James ends the night with one NBA Award. The Cleveland Cavaliers forward won the 2018 NBA Play Of The Year Award on Monday evening.
The play is one of many incredible moments in the 15th season for James. It came back in the month of February when James hit a turnaround jumper to top the Minnesota Timberwolves in overtime. Ironically enough, it was the last night with the first rendition of his 2017-18 Cleveland squad.
Check it out once again:
— Cleveland Cavaliers (@cavs) June 26, 2018
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on