According to Ian Rapoport, Cleveland Browns CB Joe Haden’s name has been mentioned to be available to be traded ahead of Tuesday’s deadline.
Haden has struggled with injuries over the past two seasons. Last year he played just five games due to concussion issues. Injuries aside, Haden is still thought of as a top five corner in this league and could possibly be a steal for a team with a solid foundation on defense.
No details have been released on the conditions of the possible deal for the veteran corner.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on
- Cleveland SC wins 4-1 over Akron FC in Their First Meeting of the Season on