By Don DiFrancesco
Berea-Midpark 16 12 16 21 = 65
North Ridgeville (home) 5 17 13 13 = 48
Berea-Midpark won their third straight, and fifth of their last six, with a 65-48 victory over North Ridgeville on Tuesday evening. The Titans have now climbed above .500 with an 8-7 overall record, 6-6 in the Southwestern Conference.
North Ridgeville dropped to 10-6 (8-4 SWC).
Berea-Midpark received a huge boost from sophomore forward Alex Kvak. He came off the bench to lead all scorers with 20 points, and was a big factor on the boards as well. The Titans outrebounded the Rangers by a 29-14 count.
Senior guard Jeremy Sanchez led North Ridgeville with 16 points. Jason Vrba, also a senior guard for the Rangers, connected on three 3-point shots and finished with 12 points.
Berea-Midpark received double-digit scoring from junior guards Jordan Cupach (13 including three 3-pointers) and Josh Finkovich (10).
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on