The Cleveland Browns have themselves a new member of the coaching staff. Just yesterday former Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson, aka Chad Ochocino, told his fans on Twitter that he is quite interested in joining the Browns coaching staff.
Johnson wanted to be a route running specialist or an assistant receivers coach. The 6x Pro Bowl athlete announced on social media today that he is INDEED joining the Browns and will be ready at training camp on the 28th.
What a blessing Hue Jackson is, see y’all in Cleveland on the 28th, no cleats this time just knowledge
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) July 12, 2016
Johnson said, “no cleats this time just knowledge.”
This move by Hue Jackson and company is a very solid move. Johnson can educate younger wide receivers like first-round draft pick Corey Coleman on how to become a better route runner and overall solid receiver.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on