Coke or Pepsi?
It won’t matter which you prefer anymore when it comes to your favorite brand at First Energy Stadium, home of the Browns, as the team is going to a new distributor when it comes to soft drinks.
Darren Rovell of ESPN tweeted out on Monday the team has inked a deal inside the stadium with Keurig Dr Pepper.
What that means is no more Pepsi, and instead when you buy a soft drink your choices will be RC Cola, 7Up, Snapple & A&W Root Beer.
JUST IN: Cleveland Browns sign stadium pouring rights deal with Keurig Dr Pepper. Means Pepsi will be replaced with RC Cola, Sierra Mist with 7Up, Pure Leaf with Snapple & MUG with A&W Root Beer. Bears are only other team in NFL who have deal with Keurig Dr Pepper. pic.twitter.com/6PkKl4mrmt
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) August 13, 2018
As Rovell states, the only other team with such a deal is the Chicago Bears.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on