The 2022-2023 NFL Divisional Playoffs wrap up on Sunday, Jan. 22, with the final two games of the weekend. For fans looking to get some skin in the game, FanDuel Sportsbook has a fantastic welcome offer for new Ohio users. By signing up with our exclusive FanDuel Ohio promo code, new users can claim $200 in bonus bets.
You’ll find everything you need to know about the offer and how to claim it below!
How to Claim The FanDuel Ohio Sportsbook Promo for NFL Divisional Playoff Sunday Games
The FanDuel Ohio Sportsbook promo is one of our favorite offers because of how easy it is to claim. We’ve made the process as simple as possible as there is no promo code required. Just sign up with our FanDuel OH promo code link below and follow the steps laid out below.
- Visit the FanDuel Sportsbook website.
- Create your login credentials.
- Provide the required personal information to confirm your identity.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10.
- Place your first bet on any market worth $5 or more.
After your first bet settles, all new users will receive $200 in bonus bets, regardless of whether your wager wins or loses. If your bet does win, you’ll receive the winnings from your wager as well.
Whenever it comes to using your bet credits, here are three key things to keep in mind:
- You will have 14 days to use the bonus bets before they expire and are removed from your account.
- You can split your bonus bets across as many wagers as you’d like by selecting the amount you want to use in your bet slip.
- Any wagers won using your FanDuel bonus bets will not include the wager amount as part of your winnings.
NFL Divisional Playoff Schedule and Odds for Sunday, Jan. 22
The odds listed below are from FanDuel as of Jan. 21.
Cincinnati Bengals at Buffalo Bills — 3 p.m. ET, CBS
Point Spread: Buffalo -5.5
Moneylines: BUF (-260) | CIN (+198)
Point Total: 48.5
According to FanDuel Sportsbook, 69% of the money and 72% of the bets have been placed on Cincinnati’s spread at the time of this writing.
Cincinnati is tied for the second-highest cover percentage against the spread this year at 70.6% (12-5). The Bengals have been fantastic on the road as well, going 7-2 ATS. In games as the underdog this year, Cincinnati is 2-0 ATS. In the playoffs, the Bengals are 4-1 ATS with Joe Burrow at quarterback.
Buffalo is 8-8-1 ATS on the season and has covered three of eight games at home. In seven playoff games with Josh Allen at quarterback, the Bills are 4-3 straight up and 2-5 ATS.
Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers — 6:30 p.m. ET, FOX
Point Spread: San Francisco -3.5
Moneylines: SF (-205) | DAL (+172)
Point Total: 46.5
At the time of this writing, 67% of the money and 63% of the bets have been placed on the spread in favor of San Francisco.
Both the 49ers and Cowboys have been strong against the spread this year, going 12-6 and 11-7, respectively. San Fran’s cover percentage of 66.7% is fourth-best, while Dallas’ mark of 61.1% is good enough for seventh-best.
The 49ers have the best record ATS at home at 8-2, covering by an average margin of 7.2 points (second-highest). As the favorite, San Francisco has the second-best cover percentage at 68.8% (11-5). Under head coach Kyle Shanahan, the 49ers are 5-2 straight up in the playoffs and 6-1 ATS.
Dallas is 5-4 ATS on the road and is 3-2 as the underdog. Under Dak Prescott in the playoffs, the Cowboys are 2-3 straight up and just 1-4 ATS.
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Crunch win a weekend sweep in their home opener! on
- Cleveland Guardians Announce Progressive Field Renovation Projects on
- Donovan Mitchell Selected as All-Star Starter for 2023 NBA All-Star Game on
- Cavs Trade for Donovan Mitchell: Set up as a Force to Be Reckoned with in the East on
- Munch Musings from E. 53rd and Hamm Avenue: It’s Crunch Time in Cleveland…again! on