During last night’s Monday Night Football game between the Los Angeles Rams and the San Francisco 49ers a fan decided that he should get involved in the action. A drunk fan decided to run around the field before eventually getting caught, supplying some entertainment for mostly everyone, including radio announcer Kevin Harlan . In a game that was won by the 49ers with a score of 28-0, Harlan turned a ugly game into Must-Listen Radio. An intoxicated fan made for this entertaining call from Harlan. After the call, Harlan lets out a sigh and says “That was the most exciting thing to happen tonight”.
With the speed of this fan, the Browns might want to consider him as a wide receiver, or even the Rams…they both need someone.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on