Sports betting launched in Ohio at the best time of the year for America’s most popular sports — football and basketball. Planning to watch any NBA or NFL games this weekend? We’ve got a Caesars Ohio promo code for Friday NBA and Saturday NFL games to leverage this weekend.
This weekend, the NFL’s divisional games kick-off, and the Super Bowl picture gets closer to set. Meanwhile, in the NBA, the second half of the season sees rivalries heating up and trade decisions looming. We’ve got a preview of Friday and Saturday’s games. But first, here’s how to claim the Caesars Ohio promo before you watch.
How to Claim up to $1,500 on Caesars with the Caesars Ohio Promo Code
Caesars Sportsbook Ohio is one of the best sportsbooks available in the state – and offers the most in bonus bets for new users. The Caesars Ohio promo code gives users up to $1,500 in bet credits on Caesars.
To access the Caesars promo code for NBA or NFL bets, simply click our exclusive Caesars Ohio Promo Code link to use the promo code SHARPBET1BET.
Here’s how the promo works: Make your first deposit and first wager on the sportsbook and if you lose, Caesars will reimburse you in bet credits for the amount you lost – up to $1,500.
The credits only work with Caesars Sportsbook, but you can leverage them for your next bet. To qualify for the promo, you must be in Ohio, 21+, and make an initial bet of at least $10.
Caesars also awards new users with 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits. These will automatically show up in your account after you register. The credits are a great bonus with a global award-winning loyalty program!
How to Create a Caesars Sportsbook Ohio Account
For new users in Ohio, here’s how to create an account with Caesars Sportsbook.
- Visit the Caesars Sportsbook website.
- Our exclusive Caesars Ohio promo code SHARPBET1BET will apply instantly after you click through the link.
- On the welcome page, choose Ohio from the dropdown menu and then click Continue.
- The following pages will guide you through registration details. You’ll need to fill in personal information like your name, address, SSN, etc. These details confirm with the book that you can legally bet in Ohio.
- Once you’ve registered, you can set up a payment method and make your first deposit.
- To bet from your mobile device, download the Caesars Sportsbook app in the app store or Google Play store.
- The app is easy to use and find the sports you want to bet on. You can browse games or betting lines for the NBA and NFL games this weekend.
- Pick and place your first bet! If you lose, Caesars will refund you up to $1,500 in bet credits to your account.
Preview for NBA Friday
We have nine NBA matchups for Friday. Points and records against the spread are listed as of Wednesday morning.
- New Orleans Pelicans @ Orlando Magic: New Orleans is 26-18 and 22-22 against the spread. Orlando is 16-28 and 24-19-1 against the spread.
- New York Knicks @ Atlanta Hawks: New York is 25-20 and 24-19-2 against the spread. Atlanta is 22-22 and 18-25-1 against the spread.
- Golden State Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers: Golden State is 22-22 and 20-23-1 against the spread. Cleveland is 28-17 and 22-20-3 against the spread.
- Miami Heat @ Dallas Mavericks: Miami is 24-21 and 17-25-3 against the spread. Dallas is 24-21 and 15-28-2 against the spread (dead last ATS).
- LA Clippers @ San Antonio Spurs: LA is 23-23 and 22-24 against the spread. San Antonio is 14-31 and 22-23-0 against the spread.
- Indiana Pacers @ Denver Nuggets: Indiana is 23-22 and 26-19 against the spread. Denver is 31-13 and 23-20-1 against the spread.
- Brooklyn Nets @ Utah Jazz: Brooklyn is 27-16 and 20-22-1 against the spread. Utah is 23-24 and 26-21 against the spread.
- Memphis Grizzlies @ LA Lakers: Memphis is 30-13 and 22-19-2 against the spread. LA is 20-24 and 20-23-1 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City Thunder @ Sacramento Kings: Oklahoma City is 21-23 and 28-16 against the spread (best in the league). Sacramento is 24-18 and 24-18 against the spread.
Betting Preview for NFL Divisional Playoffs on Saturday
Here is a closer look at the two NFL Divisional Playoff games on the schedule for Saturday, Jan. 21.
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Kansas City Chiefs
The Chiefs (14-3) are currently the betting favorites to win the Super Bowl on Caesars Sportsbook at +310 odds. The Jaguars (9-8) would have to pull a massive upset to win this one.
Here are the odds for Jaguars vs. Chiefs on Caesars Sportsbook:
- Point Spread: Chiefs -8.5
- Moneyline: Chiefs -455 | Jaguars +345
- Total: 53 points
Jaguars vs. Chiefs kicks off in Arrowhead Stadium at 4:30 p.m. ET. Watch on NBC and Peacock.
New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles
The Eagles (14-3) are fourth in the odds to win the Super Bowl at +525 and are expected to handle the Giants (9-7-1) in Saturday’s primetime game. But the Giants have slightly better odds than you might expect.
Here are the odds for Giants vs. Eagles on Caesars Sportsbook:
- Point Spread: Eagles -7.5
- Moneyline: Eagles -365 | Giants +285
- Total: 48 points
Giants vs. Eagles kicks off in Philadelphia at 8:15 p.m. ET. Watch on FOX and FOX Sports.
OH only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Maximum bet credit $1,500; must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Guardians Power Up with Addition of Josh Bell on
- Crunch win a weekend sweep in their home opener! on
- Cleveland Guardians Announce Progressive Field Renovation Projects on
- Donovan Mitchell Selected as All-Star Starter for 2023 NBA All-Star Game on
- Cavs Trade for Donovan Mitchell: Set up as a Force to Be Reckoned with in the East on