The Cleveland Browns have been a struggling franchise over the last two decades. The organization has ranked in the bottom half of the AFC North in almost every single season since 2002. The only year in which they had a solid above .500 record was when they were 10-6 and came in second place in the AFC North in 2007, but missed the playoffs.
Groupon.com, a website where you can buy items for a cheaper amount, has an incredible sale on Cleveland Browns tickets. The following information is from Groupon.com.
Here is the Deal on the Website:
- Ticket packages to a Cleveland Browns game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Preseason Games: August 18 at 8 p.m. (Falcons) or September 1 at 8 p.m. (Bears) | Regular-Season Games: October 30 at 1 p.m. (Jets), November 27 at 1 p.m. (Giants), December 11 at 1 p.m. (Bengals), or December 24 at 1 p.m. (Chargers)
- Seating: upper-level endzone/corner sections 501–504, 513–516, 524–529, or 538–543; or lower-level endzone/corner sections 101, 102, 113–129, or 139–149
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Prices vary depending on game and seating option.
- $19–$35 for one ticket to a preseason game (up to $85 value)
- $39–$99 for one ticket to a regular-season game (up to $120 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cleveland Browns or FirstEnergy Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
If you and a family member want to see the Cleveland Browns in action this preseason than you can do so at a very cheap price. Go Enjoy some Browns games!
Hue Jackson and company hope to make 2016 a season to remember.