With six touchdowns and over 165 all purpose yards, Bryce Agnew of Berea-Midpark had a game for the ages last Friday against North Olmsted. The Eagles pulled off the shocking 59-57 win, however no one was a loser in this thrilling game between the SWC rivals.
The epic performance was enough to earn Agnew this week’s Player of the Week honors. Bryce “The Beast” Agnew is one of the most underrated and versatile backs in the conference. He routinely gains 75 – 100 plus yards rushing each week in an offense that focuses primarily on the passing game.
One thing to notice about Agnew, some of his biggest plays come as a receiver out of the backfield. He is also a great pass blocker and two way player when he lines up on defense at linebacker. Bryce” The Beast” Agnew almost never goes down on the first tackle attempt and routinely steam rolls away for extra yardage. He is a hard worker and a very respectable young man.
The Titans (5-4) will look to end their season on a winning note this Friday as they travel to SWC powerhouse Avon. As always, this award is brought to you by Jenny’s Old Fashioned Popcorn. You can visit them here.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on