In a season where things haven’t gone well for the Browns, Wednesday there was a bit of positive news, as wide out Josh Gordon is back on the practice field for the first time in a long time.
The team sent out a quick tweet showing Gordon in full uniform walking onto the practice field.
— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) November 22, 2017
No word as of yet if Gordon will be ready to take the field this weekend or what the team is planning for him as the Browns get set to head to Cincy to play the Bengals on Sunday at 1pm.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on