BEREA, Ohio — The Browns today moved DL Billy Winn to Indianapolis for a conditional 2017 draft pick.
Winn, a sixth-round pick, in 2012, appeared in 40 games with 18 starts for the Browns.
He totaled 87 tackles, three sacks, two interceptions, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
His roster spot likely will be filled by running back Shaun Draughn so the team can have three running backs Sunday vs the Jets.
Winn tweeted out his thanks following the trade.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on