When NFL fans saw the schedule most probably were not looking at the Browns and Jets Thursday night week three game as much of a marquee matchup.
With the play of two star rookie quarterbacks fan interest was higher than expected, and the TV ratings for the game showed just well received the game was.
Jets-Browns pulled in 8.6 million viewers and was NFL Network's highest rated and most watched Thursday night game since December of 2015.
— John Ourand (@Ourand_SBJ) September 21, 2018
It will be interesting to see how things progress ratings wise next Sunday when the Browns travel to play the Raider in Oakland.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Division II and III Football All-Ohio Teams Announced on
- Deshaun Watson brings more drama to Cleveland on
- Division IV and V Football All-Ohio Teams Announced on
- Guards Fest to Return to Huntington Convention Center January 2024 on
- All good in my old neighborhood! OHSAA Football Championships Edition on