As the Browns were set to lose badly in week one to the Tennessee Titans Sunday at home, one fan got so upset he earned himself a indefinite ban by the organization.
The fan, following a Titans late score, sprayed a couple Titans players with beer, and the team is quickly taking action after figuring out who the fan was.
Jake Trotter of ESPN tweeted out a statement by the Browns about the incident also announcing that the fan is facing the lifetime ban.
Jim Wyatt tweeted out video of the fan pouring beer on the Titans players.
— Jim Wyatt (@jwyattsports) September 9, 2019
The Titans didn’t go after the fan in anyway as seen in the video, basically just celebrating the fact they were in the process of a huge week one win.
Former Browns tackle Joe Thomas fired back at Titans corner Logan Ryan over the incident, saying that jumping into the stands is a violation.
Violation of league rules to jump into the stands as the visiting team: you should expect beer dumped on you every time (nobody would waste #73Kolsch by @GLBC_Cleveland, so expect piss water beer at that) https://t.co/2nH4OI6EsD
— Joe Thomas (@joethomas73) September 10, 2019
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on