The 2020 Cleveland Browns schedule will be released in a televised event on Thursday night, and while we already know who the Browns will go up against and where, we don’t know in what order, or what may or may not be on prime time.
Here are the teams the Browns will play:
Home: Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, Colts, Texans, Redskins, Eagles, Raiders
Away: Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, Jaguars, Titans, Cowboys, Giants, Je
Today we give a reminder of the teams that we will see the Browns in the 2020 season, and we give our guess in what order we will see them in.
(A quick sidebar – we are moving forward with this schedule as if the season will start and play out on time, with no issues due to the covid-19 pandemic).
Sunday 9/13 Week One vs Pittsburgh
Thursday 9/17 Week Two vs Washington (Thursday Night Football)
Sunday 9/27 Week Three at Jacksonville
Sunday 10/4 Week Four at Baltimore
Sunday 10/11 Week Five vs Cincinnati
Sunday 10/18 Week Six BYE WEEK
Sunday 10/26 Week Seven vs Houston
Sunday 11/02 Week Eight at NY Giants (Monday Night Football)
Sunday 11/09 Week Nine vs Las Vegas
Sunday 11/15 Week Ten at NY Jets
Sunday 11/22 Week Eleven vs Indianapolis
Thursday 11/26 Week Twelve at Dallas (Thanksgiving)
Sunday 12/06 Week Thirteen vs Philadelphia
Sunday 12/13 Week Fourteen vs Baltimore
Sunday 12/20 Week Fifteen at Pittsburgh
Sunday 12/27 Week Sixteen at Tennessee
Sunday 01/03 Week Seventeen at Cincinnati
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on