By Matt Loede
CLEVELAND – It’s been an emotional day for the fan base of the Browns, many of which who are not happy about the decision announced today that Josh McCown will be the starter Sunday vs the Raiders over Johnny Manziel, who led the Browns to a 28-14 win Sunday over the Titans.
Here’s some videos on the situation, including head coach Mike Pettine and the decision to go with McCown over Manziel.
ESPN’s First Take has their say about the situation with the Browns QB spot
Browns head coach Mike Pettine explains his decision to start Josh McCown over Johnny Manziel Sunday against the Raiders. McCown returns after suffering a concussion on the first series of the season.
Browns quarterback Josh McCown has been cleared to play so it’s back to the bench for Johnny Manziel. NESN.com’s Michaela Vernava explains how the veteran will get the start this week against the Raiders over Johnny Football.
This past Sunday was the first time ever that the Raiders, Redskins, Jaguars, Buccaneers. and Browns were all victorious on the same day. Which one of these five teams will have the most wins this season? Doug Gottlieb of CBS Sports weighs in on the situation.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cavaliers Free Agent Tristian Thompson Heading to Boston; Inks with Celtics for $19 Million for Two Years on
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on