If you’ve heard it once, you’ve heard it 1000 times, 1964.
Yes, the last time a major Cleveland sports team has won a championship. Since then, it’s been despair, heartbreak, and about 10,000 other adjectives that you can use to describe how tough it’s been to root for a team from the city by the lake.
ESPN is going to capture the cities struggle this spring with a new 30 for 30, entitled “Believeland – This Is Cleveland.”
The premiere date for the documentary will be on March 31st as part of the Cleveland International Film Festival at 7 p.m. at the Connor Palace at Playhouse Square.
No word as of yet when it will debut on ESPN for others to see.
For now, here’s close to 90 seconds to wet your appetite:
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Kyrie Irving’s Impact with the Cleveland Cavaliers on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on