Well if the Cavaliers are going to have Kyle Korver still around, Korver has decided that if this team is bad, he still wants the youthful team to make progress throughout the season.
After shootaround on Wednesday, Korver stayed back along with Larry Nance Jr. to work on Nance’s shot one on one.
Below is a video tweeted out by Cavs reporter, Cayleigh Griffin.
.@KyleKorver spending some extra time working with @Larrydn22 on his shot after shootaround. The smallest details he’s noted — amazing. Pointers from one of the best shooters in NBA history.. pretty cool. pic.twitter.com/vv4fAvFaU6
— Cayleigh Griffin (@cayleighgriffin) November 7, 2018
Korver knows a thing or two when it comes to shooting, as he has a career field goal percentage of .444% and .431% from beyond the arc.
Shows a little hope for a Cavaliers team that is a dreadful 1-9 and currently sits at the bottom of the barrel throughout the NBA.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on