When the Browns released Johnny Manziel in March, the quarterback was owed approximately $2 million.
According to Pro Football Talk, the Browns do not have to pay Manziel the money he was guaranteed because he was suspended by the NFL for a domestic dispute.
For the Browns, it’s one positive end to what turned out to be another first round pick that came up empty and resulted in two wasted seasons.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on