The Cleveland Browns have placed offensive lineman Donald Stephenson on the reserve/retired list, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported on Friday.
Cleveland Browns placed OL Donald Stephenson on the reserve/retired list.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 6, 2018
Stephenson was signed in the off-season by Cleveland to a one-year, $2.5 million dollar deal. He spent time with Kansas City and Denver in six NFL seasons.
The veteran lineman leaves the game after facing a two-game suspension for the league’s substance abuse policy. He also missed all of the summer practices the Browns held this year.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on