By Corey Perez
CLEVELAND– The Cleveland Cavaliers (50-32, 0-1) look to rebound in Game 2 of their best of seven series against the Indiana Pacers (48-34, 1-0) on Wednesday night. Indiana took game one with a 98-90 victory in Cleveland.
When: 7 p.m.
Radio: WTAM 1100, 100.7 WMMS, 87.7 La Mega
Cavs injuries: None to report
Pacers injuries: None to report
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on