CLEVELAND, Ohio- In what is becoming a very busy day for the Monsters, the team received news today from the AHL that Forward Brett Gallant had been suspended four games due to his illegal check to the head to a Manitoba player earlier this week.
Gallant has played in 32 games this year for the Monsters, scoring two goals and one assist while accumulating 89 penalty minutes on the year.
The Monsters take on the Rockford IceHogs on Wednesday.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on