UFC fighter, Conor McGregor, is becoming more and more of a big deal. McGregor is starting to make the news more often because he is a great talker and thanks to social media, you are able to find his press conferences all over the internet…and people are listening!
“The Notorious” Conor McGregor enjoys the attention he gets and is making some more noise, by voicing his opinion of WWE wrestlers calling them “messed up p*ssies.”
McGregor then went on with this tweet in a form of apology to WWE fans..kind of.
I didn't mean no disrespect to the @wwe fans. What I meant to say was that I'd slap the head off your entire roster. And twice on Sunday's.
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) August 7, 2016
WWE stars fired back shortly after.
Your the size of my leg. Shut up. https://t.co/fBVEdf8hE1
— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) August 7, 2016
So much talk for a guy who fights 15 min matches twice a year…… Good for you Conor McGaiver.
— Rusev (@RusevBUL) August 7, 2016
Never show a Jack Russell a mirror. It thinks it's a majestic Irish Wolfhound. Really, just an annoying wee yapper trying to sell tickets.
— Sheamus (@WWESheamus) August 7, 2016
Today, I will go into the Top 3 Reasons WWE should bring in Conor McGregor for some type of WWE career.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on