2012 The Shield
These three men Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins would all go on to hold the WWE Heavyweight Championship. In fact, they once even all held it on one night. However, in November of 2012 few knew who they even were yet. They all had plenty of success in NXT, but when they reached the main roster on that evening, it was a totally different gimmick and style as they attacked John Cena and Ryback to allow CM Punk to retain his own WWE Championship.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on