2012 The Shield
These three men Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins would all go on to hold the WWE Heavyweight Championship. In fact, they once even all held it on one night. However, in November of 2012 few knew who they even were yet. They all had plenty of success in NXT, but when they reached the main roster on that evening, it was a totally different gimmick and style as they attacked John Cena and Ryback to allow CM Punk to retain his own WWE Championship.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Division II and III Football All-Ohio Teams Announced on
- Deshaun Watson brings more drama to Cleveland on
- Division IV and V Football All-Ohio Teams Announced on
- Guards Fest to Return to Huntington Convention Center January 2024 on
- All good in my old neighborhood! OHSAA Football Championships Edition on